Software Test Engineer
Join our world-class team of technologists solving today’s toughest robotics challenges. Tomahawk Robotics is providing next-generation interoperability and control to military, commercial, and industrial markets.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will join a rapidly growing company designing cutting-edge software for a wide range of robotic platforms. Your efforts coupled with working closely with the mechanical, electrical, and controls teams, will ensure seamless software testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline with a minimum of three (3) years of professional experience
- Experience in C++, Java or Python
- Experience integrating and testing software subsystems into systems
- This position may require a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration
- Experience with development tools
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience developing software regression tests against requirements
- Familiarity with product lifecycle management tools such as DOORS, Jama, Polarion, etc.
- Familiarity with government or industry certifications such as DO-178C, ISO9001, FACE, etc.
- Experience with C++ and/or Android build systems and toolchains (CMake, Gradle, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively being part of an Agile team
- Proficiency with source management control tools
- Work in a team environment to deliver custom applications to meet our customer’s needs in the robotics industry
- Design comprehensive manual and automated test plans to validate software against formal requirements specifications
- Work with software developers to ensure code is correct, secure, efficient, and easily testable
- Work with systems engineers to ensure requirements are complete and testable
- Automate tests to reproduce known defects and identify potential problems
- Participate in the development cycle for multiple teams and ensure test automation is included as part of the development process
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
The required location for this role is Melbourne, FLApply