Join our world-class team of technologists solving today’s toughest robotics challenges. Tomahawk Robotics is providing next-generation interoperability and control to military, commercial and industrial markets.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for customer satisfaction, development and integration, financial performance and daily operations of assigned programs. This role will be responsible for all aspects of program execution including customer interface. You will play a pivotal role in the oversight of all aspects of program performance and execution as well as managing customer satisfaction.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or a related technical field
- Must have a minimum of 3 years applicable experience in Program Management, Project Engineering, or applicable technical project leadership
- Cost and scheduling experience
- Must be a citizen of the United States to be considered for this position
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Knowledge of the DoD Acquisition System
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Act as the primary point of contact for Customer stakeholders
- Responsible for successful execution of awarded contracts delivering on cost and schedule goals
- Provide knowledge, insights, and understanding of business and financial concepts, tools, and processes to the benefit of program decisions, actions, and performance.
- Identifies, orchestrates, coordinates, and controls the management activities and processes that integrate program life cycles to achieve successful program commitment.
- Proactively manages communications with stakeholders.
- Identifies, addresses, monitors, and promptly resolves conflicts across all levels of the program.
- Develop and integrate control measures on cost and schedule baselines that meet both contractual requirements and stakeholder expectations
The required location for this role is Melbourne FL