Business Development Manager - Channel Partners and OEMs
Tomahawk Robotics is a collaborative team of technologists with deep experience in defense. We bring a built-in desire to challenge the military industrial status quo - to do better. We take pride in what we do and see it as a privilege to safeguard the warriors whose lives depend on how they use our technology under the most extreme, stressful conditions. Our unified, common control solution is designed to strip out complexity, cost, and risk.
Tomahawk Robotics is seeking a Business Development Manager to lead customer engagement with our OEM and Channel Partners. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives by selling to and partnering with some of the most well-known robotics and technology firms today. We are looking for a master relationship builder and closer. We need a self-sufficient entrepreneur with a talent for selling our vision.
- Have a strong network in the robotics or defense industry
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience, program management or military experience
- Proven track record of achieving goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about winning and closing deals
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Developing relationships with OEMs and Channel Partners
- Develop business strategies and agreements with OEMs and Channel Partners that drive revenue
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting, to proposals, to close
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Be a strong team player and key leader within our business
- Educate OEMs and Channel Partners on product features and benefits
- Nurture sales leads by providing personalized follow-ups and customized presentations
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
- Work with inside sales to develop and manage a pipeline of prospects
- Work with our marketing team to refine our message and customer profiles
- Utilize CRM for managing leads and follow-ups
Preferred location for this role is Melbourne, FL or Washington, DC, other locations may be suitable depending on candidate experience.