Join our world-class team of engineers solving today's toughest robotics challenges. Tomahawk Robotics is integrating land, air and sea robotic capabilities to provide next-generation interoperability and control to military, commercial and industrial markets.
As a Test Engineer, you will be creating automated tests and performing system-level qualification on some of the most exciting new robotic platforms from vendors such as Boston Dynamics, FLIR, QinetiQ, DJI, Parrot, and many more.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, electrical computer science, or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Able to design, write, and review code/tests in C/C++, Python and Java
- Able to implement and test REST APIs using standardized tools
- Able to test unmanned systems at the system level in the field
- Experience using Gitlab or similar configuration management tools
- Experience using continuous integration frameworks
- Experience using revision tracking in a Git-based system
- Motivated, hands-on attitude with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to creatively address and solve problems quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with our technical team and our customers
- Positive attitude and works well in a team environment with mixed engineering disciplines
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Familiarity with Appium-based mobile testing solutions
- Familiarity with Docker, IP networking/routing, and virtualization
- Able to debug, compare code, and conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on defects
- Experience using Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.) as well as test case and requirements management software
- Develop and integrate automated test cases against user interface and backend robotic control capabilities
- Document results of testing
- Ensure software functionality adheres to requirements and use-case documentation
- Participate in live system testing
- Support remote customer demonstrations
Location for this role is Melbourne, FL.