Reseller Account Manager
Tomahawk Robotics is a collaborative team of technologists with deep experience in defense. We bring a built-in desire to challenge the military industrial status quo - to do better. We take pride in what we do and see it as a privilege to safeguard the warriors whose lives depend on how they use our technology under the most extreme, stressful conditions. Our unified, common control solution is designed to strip out complexity, cost, and risk.
Tomahawk Robotics is seeking a Reseller Account Manger to support Third Party Resellers. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate will be able to promote a successful mutually beneficial relationship while ensuring sales goals are met.
- 3-5 years of sales experience B2B preferred
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Engaging and enthusiastic personality
- Contract negotiation skills
- Outcome based mentality
- History of achieving and exceeding goals/quotas
- Analytical thinking
- Effective time management
- Strong computer and CRM skills
- Tomahawk Robotics is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated prior to start date.
- Analyzing customer use
- Communicate with assigned resellers to promote the Brand, and to introduce and implement Sales and Marketing initiatives to drive business
- Track the sales volume of resellers and work with those resellers to achieve quarterly and annual sales expectations
- Address/resolve issues and work to increase loyalty and retention of resellers/partners
- Function as a training resource for resellers
- Assist with acquisition and/or onboarding of new resellers
- Responsible for timely documentation and updating of CRM
- Participate in trade shows as required throughout the year
- Location for this role is Melbourne, FL.