Join our world-class team of engineers solving today’s toughest robotics challenges. Tomahawk Robotics is providing next-generation interoperability and control to military, commercial and industrial markets.
As a Quality Technician, you will perform quality control checks on company products to ensure they meet required safety and quality standards. This role will require administering the quality function internal to Tomahawk Robotics to include configuration management and with external suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, or related experience
- Familiarity with quality management systems, ISO9001 standards, manufacturing methods, process improvement and documentation
- Experience with configuration management, receiving inspection and inventory control
- Must be a citizen of the US
- Tomahawk Robotics is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Drive Product quality enhancements
- Provide hands-on failure analysis on products to determine root cause and corrective action.
- Perform inspections across all stages of production
- Ensuring configuration management integrity of products and data management
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency
Required work location for this role is Melbourne, FL