Tomahawk Robotics is seeking a Project Manager with experience in managing engineering teams and successfully delivering highly technical solutions for end customers.
At Tomahawk Robotics you will focus on working with customers to deliver tailored robotic command and control solutions that employ the Kinesis family of products.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field with 10+ years of relevant experience, Master’s degree preferred.
- Familiarity with earned value, requirements analysis, creating and managing integrated development schedules, project management, manufacturing methods and procedures, process improvement, documentation skills.
- Interfaces primarily with internal management and occasionally customers to deliver tailored robotic solutions on time and budget.
- Develops and execute project objectives by reviewing project proposals and conferring with management.
- Develops and maintains detailed project schedules for internal management and customer deliverables:
- Daily monitoring project progress
- Coordinating activities with integrated project team to identify and resolve problems
- Utilizing MS Project or MS Jobs to generate IMS
- Controls project plan by reviewing internal system design requirements, customer specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Motivated, hands-on attitude with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to creatively address and solve problems, and close on solutions quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and works well with a team
- Authorized to work in the United States