Motion Graphics Designer
Tomahawk Robotics is a collaborative team of technologist with deep experience in defense. We bring a built-in desire to challenge the military and industrial status quo - to do better. We take pride in what we do and see it as a privilege to safeguard the warriors whose lives depend on how they use our technology under the most extreme, stressful conditions. Our unified common control solution is designed to strip out complexity, cost and risk.
Tomahawk Robotics is seeking a full time Motion Graphics Designer to join our team. As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for designing innovative content to promote our cutting-edge products. As a member of our creative team, you will support our marketing department to assist with all motion graphics & 2D graphic design needs. The right candidate will collaborate with engineers, department leaders and other team members to understand business requirements and make corresponding creative designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or related field with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in designing digital and print graphics
- Must be proficient in current versions of design-related software including the Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.
- Working knowledge with After Effects and/or Cinema 4D is required
- Experience is supporting multimedia tactics through creative motion design
- Experience in layout and animation of typography
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Design, create and edit compelling motion graphics for use in multimedia and video productions
- Design print & digital customer facing graphics
- Create and edit product videos and sales & marketing videos
- Work with programmers and engineers to support graphic design needs
- Translate technical content into visual narratives
- Help to foster collaboration between disciplines and departments
- Contribute to creative needs in other areas as necessary
- Motivated, hands-on attitude with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to creatively address and solve problems, and close on solutions quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and works well with a team
- Authorized to work in the United States
Location for this role is Melbourne, FL.