Director of Finance
Tomahawk Robotics is a collaborative team of technologists with deep experience in defense. We bring a built-in desire to challenge the military industrial status quo - to do better. We take pride in what we do and see it as a privilege to safeguard the warriors whose lives depend on how they use our technology under the most extreme, stressful conditions. Our unified, common control solution is designed to strip out complexity, cost, and risk.
Tomahawk Robotics is seeking a Director of Finance to support the long-term growth of our company. Tomahawk Robotics is at a critical stage in its growth, the volume and complexity of customer, supplier, and partnering opportunities have, and will continue to increase dramatically.
We are seeking a Director of Finance that has lived this stage of a company's evolution and has proven their ability to be a true impact player and a leader in similar situations.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial roles of increasing responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Knowledgeable in cost accounting standards, DCAA and Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Experienced in evaluating and negotiating the full spectrum of contracts from financial to partnership agreements
- Analyzing customer use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Develop a financing roadmap for the company that balances risks and the cost of capital
- Provide ongoing financial oversight of the business – forecasts, metrics, dashboards, etc.
- Develop and maintain sophisticated financial models of the business
- Oversee accounting functions and the implementation of financial control policies
- Manage tax issues for the firm
- Participate in board meetings as a key member of management team
- Work closely with board and executive team to evaluate expansion opportunities
- Manage the working capital requirements of the Company during a period of high growth
- Authorized to work in the United States
Location for this role is Melbourne, FL.