Tomahawk Robotics is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our quickly growing team. You will work closely with the software development team and operations team to ensure software products are successfully deployed and that these software products meet customer needs.
- 5+ years in a DevOps role
- Experience developing, debugging and optimizing software
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Git of some sort
- Bachelor's degree in computer science software engineering, or related field with 10+ years of relevant experience, Master's degree preferred
Good to have's
- Android App development experience
- Able to design, write, and review code in C/C++, Python and Java a plus
- Experience with automated test/software test experience is A PLUS!!
- Familiarity with software tools to support customer support and software optimization
- Code control and revision tracking with GitHub
- Analyzing customer use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide support and documentation
- Ensure that equipment is designed and programmed to customer and build specifications using standard techniques and approaches
- Authorized to work in the United States
Location for this role is Melbourne, FL other locations may be suitable depending on candidate experience.