Customer Service Manager
Join our world-class team of engineers solving today’s toughest robotics challenges.
Tomahawk Robotics is providing next-generation interoperability and control to military, commercial and industrial markets.
As a Customer Service Manager leading our customer service organization, you will partner with our production teams and successfully deliver enjoyable customer service experiences for our customers. This role will require leading the customer service function, organizing technical teams and managing our warranty services center at Tomahawk Robotics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or technology with 4+ years of relevant program management experience
- Experience working with ERP systems and databases
- Experience with configuration management, receiving inspection and inventory control
- Motivated, hands-on attitude with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to creatively address and solve problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with our technical team and our customers
- Positive attitude and works well in a team environment with mixed engineering disciplines
- Must be a citizen of the US
- Tomahawk Robotics is a COVID-19 vaccine mandated employer
- Experience working in a customer service center or repair depot
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Lean Six Sigma Certified
- Managing customer experience post product delivery
- Interface with suppliers, internal stakeholders, and customers to deliver reliable, high-tech solutions
- Creating a reliable customer support program
- Setting customer service goals and executing to reach those goals
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Maintaining relationships with customers
- Making weekly and monthly reports and surveys
- Collaborate with team members to support programs and proposals
Required location for this role is Melbourne, FL.