Tomahawk Robotics is a collaborative team of technologists with deep experience in defense. We bring a built-in desire to challenge the military industrial status quo - to do better. We take pride in what we do and see it as a privilege to safeguard the warriors whose lives depend on how they use our technology under the most extreme, stressful conditions. Our unified, common control solution is designed to strip out complexity, cost, and risk.
As part of a diverse and hardworking team, you will provide administrative and operational support and service delivery as a resourceful, thoughtful and hands-on leader. You will be responsible for establishing and maintain a productive office environment and ensuring positive interactions with all visitors and staff.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate across and with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- Solid understanding of office procedures and office management.
- Ability to practice effective problem solving and negotiating techniques.
- Desire to function independently and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment, both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to show flexibility in response to change and accommodate new methods and procedures.
- Disciplined, able to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and able to quickly learn other applications.
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion
- Must have a valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Tomahawk Robotics is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in related field.
- Field inbound communications - Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate parties as needed. Monitor front door for visitors and deliveries. Enter deliveries into the ERP.
- Assist with and coordinate scheduling - Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of a building or facility.
- Work with vendors to order and arrange office supplies, stock office supplies, food, and beverages as needed.
- Organize internal resources - keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Oversee janitorial and landscaping subcontractors.
- Manage budget allocated for office supplies and administrative services.
- Assist the organization with administrative tasks as directed.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies